The late Major League Baseball Hall of Famer Yogi Berra played 19 seasons for the New York Yankees, received three Most Valuable Player awards, made 15 All-Star game appearances, and hit 12 World Series home runs. He's also played in more World Series games (75) than any other player in history. However, Mr. Berra may be even more famous for the“Yogi-isms” he uttered over the years than his baseball skill. Here are some of our favorites:
- "It ain't over till it's over."
- "It's deja vu all over again."
- "I usually take a two-hour nap from one to four.:
- "Never answer an anonymous letter."
- "We made too many wrong mistakes."
- "You can observe a lot by watching."
- "The future ain’t what it used to be."
- "If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else."
- "Nobody goes there anymore. It’s too crowded."
- "You should always go to other people’s funerals; otherwise, they won’t come to yours."
- "I didn’t really say everything I said."
- "I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did."
When you need skilled guidance beyond what Mr. Berra offered, turn to Skeeters, Bennett, Wilson & Humphrey. Based in Radcliff, our exceptional Central Kentucky lawyers have the knowledge, experience, and resources to help you resolve your legal matter.